ANY STUDENT AT MUNDAY SECONDARY SCHOOL IS ELIGIBLE TO USE THE CARE CLOSET.
If you need something, we are here to help. Items in the closet include hygiene products (deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, etc.), food, clothing, and more.
- TEA HB 5 – https://tea.texas.gov/graduation-requirements/hb5.aspx
- Labor Market & Career Information Website – http://www.lmci.state.tx.us/shared/HighSchoolGradPlan.asp
- 2020-21 MHS HB5 Information –
- TEA Graduation Toolkit for Families (English version) – https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/1235/16grad-toolkit-web.pdf
- TEA Graduation Toolkit for Families (Spanish version) – https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/1235/16sp-grad-toolkit.pdf
Munday CISD Counseling
Phone: 940-422-4321 option 2, 2
I am the school counselor for grades PK-12 at Munday CISD. My job as the school counselor is to assist my students with academic, career, and personal/social development. This school year, I am conducting weekly guidance lessons at the elementary school, monthly guidance lessons at the secondary school, and holding individual sessions at both campuses. I look forward to working with your children and you this year.