State OAP Ticket Info:
Presale tickets for YOUR SHOW are on sale NOW. Instructions on purchasing tickets are included in this email. The ticket code is for your show only.
TICKET CODE Munday5153 LINK https://www.cisd.org/domain/2011
General Ticket information- see my previous email and the UIL State page.
Tickets for Participating Schools
- Tickets go on sale to participating schools for state performances on April 21.
- Tickets will be available to each participating school with a specific code sent to the theatre director. This code should be shared with parents, students, patrons and fans. Tickets can be purchased to your show only with this unique LINK for a limited time.
- Remaining tickets to all state performances will be released to the general public for purchase via the UIL website on April 26 at 8:00 a.m.
- Participants may watch other school’s shows at no cost if seats are remaining five minutes prior to the start of the performance.
- Seating is limited. The ticket website will show the number of tickets remaining.
Site Specific Information -Corsicana High School Performing Arts Center
· This facility will have 550 seats available for each show.
· Face coverings are required at all times, except when performing onstage.
· Audiences will clear the house following each performance.
· Guests must wait outside until the house opens.
· Guests may not congregate in the lobby.
The link above will take you to the Ticketing Page for Fine Arts, you will then find the performance you wish to purchase and select Have A Passcode, then enter the above passcode for the date and school you wish to purchase tickets for. You will then enter the amount you wish to purchase and follow online instructions in how you wish to receive the tickets, either email or to phone. I have set the max for 4 tickets per each purchase with a max at 550 for each performance due to Covid distancing restrictions that are in place.